Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Portrait

One of my favorite artists is AshleyG and Drew. I've purchased prints and button packs from them in the past and was even able to obtain an original painting a couple years ago. When I found out they were now doing custom portraits, I knew I had to find a way to save my pennies to make that happen.

I sent in several photos of each of us and this is what Ashley and Drew created for us:

(AshleyG if you see this and would rather I only link to your post here, please let me know and I will happily update my post!)

It arrived in perfect timing to celebrate our anniversary. I couldn't be more pleased with the results and it was such a great experience to work with Ashley during the sketching process. The final print is extraordinarily well printed on high quality paper, so now we are in the process of finding just the right frame for it. And heck, they can even print one for you, too! :)

No comments: