Wednesday, April 27, 2011

right now, I am...

:: marveling at how easy it is to lose focus on the little things while under a cloud of big things

:: recovering my sense of being present

:: feeling proud of a job well done

:: being a bit distracted

:: noticing how full my heart feels when I think about Elliott

:: watching the days go by so quickly

:: seeing plenty to be thankful for

:: rejoicing at the steps forward our family is taking every day

:: enjoying the quiet moments of connection with my boy

:: looking forward to working with my hands this evening

:: loving the sense of peace in the status quo

:: thinking it's time to make some deviled eggs

:: heading in the right direction

:: hoping to find some patience and peace with the things that I cannot control

1 comment:

Suz said...

Love it!!