Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Day at the Zoo

Elliott and I had a wonderful opportunity to spend the day with our friends visiting from Montana. It was SO nice to see them again since we haven't seen them since our visit to Montana in November!  They were in town visiting family, which also corresponded to an event their organization, Guide On was sponsoring at the zoo. (This is such a great group that they founded to help the children of our fallen military servicemen/women.)

The boys had a great time together. Elliott had so much fun with them and seems to have really bonded with Matthew (they even held hands :).  We even were able to finish off our fun day with a yummy sushi dinner, which was perfect since Elliott's new favorite thing is sashimi! (He ate 7 pieces of salmon!)  Here are some pictures from our day...(which I of course am sharing or else I may have a grandma mutiny on my hands soon!! Sorry its been so long between photos.)








5 comments:

Kezdamma said...

Glad you guys had such a fun day! Thanks for the pics. I was having withdrawals. Love, Mom M

Aunt Karen said...

Hi LEOT looks like you are having lots of fun. I hope I can see you again on skype soon. Love and a big hug from Aunt Karen Max says HI

Krista said...

Hey, you should tell James and Kristie they should consider making a facebook fan page for their foundation - could help get the word out.

Krista said...

Never mind. I just found it. I had spelled it Guide On, not GuideOn.

Krista said...

No, wait, that was just a link to their site. They should consider making a fan page...