In an effort to just get back into this, I'm going to post some pictures and not dwell on why its been so long since the last time I posted. I'll get to that at some point, but right now I want to ride a bit on the fun we've been having this Halloween season.
Early on we made a family trip to a rather ghetto pumpkin patch. The good thing is that it was so ghetto, they pretty much let you do whatever you wanted. So I was able to get in on the jumpy action.
 |
| Admiring the pumpkin he really wanted to take home |
 |
| Crazy, half-inflated bouncy obstacle course |
 |
| Super tall slide. I'm really proud of E for not being scared. The next two pictures put the height into perspective. |
We also carved a couple pumpkins. I took the idea from my friend Shan and had Elliott draw the faces and then I cut them out. I think they came out so cute :)
 |
| Two mean pumpkins |
As for costumes, E and I were owls. (B doesn't like to dress up so I've given up trying ;) We were going to be a lot of different things at various points in time, but when E finally settled on being an owl, he thought I should be one too after seeing a woman's owl costume on Pinterest. Hoo, hoo, hoo could deny such a nice request?
 |
| Meagan the Evil Tooth Fairy - she'll steal your teeth! - and me |
 |
| The office costumes |
After work and school, E and I headed over to the mall with our friends to the Halloween trick-or-treating event (and have some dinner) before trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. B had a midterm the next day so he wasn't sure he was going to be able to come with us, but fortunately he was able to meet up with us once we got back to our place.
 |
| so excited! |
 |
| The Owl and Iron Man |
 |
| Two hooty owls |
 |
| The loot! |
And on this note, we hope your Halloween was the best!
4 comments:
Costumes were great. Thanks for sharing your office party. Meagan gave a whole new meaning to the "tooth fairy". Elliott sure looked like he was having fun.
So glad to see all the fun pictures.
We have missed your blog. Always looking forward to the next time.
You did an awesome job on your costumes. Love, Mom
Best owl costumes! Love the picture of E trick-or-treating at the mall - that's an owl with a purpose!
I've missed your blog! Nice to see you back. Counting the days til I get to see you guys again.
Great costumes!!
Who Who it was such a treat to see you back. I have been hopeful each time I check. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Say Hi to Elliott Love Aunt Karen
Post a Comment