Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sea World!

After a lovely Thanksgiving Day spent with family, we met up with some dear friends and headed off to Sea World. It's the first time I've been in a LONG time (high school, maybe?) and I'd been told many times its great for E's age.  I saw that we could go for the rest of this year and all 2013 on a ticket, so this was a perfect opportunity to drop the cash.  I'll share the rest in pictures!

getting a 'dad's eye' view
dolphin tank
Petting gooey manta rays
Seeing the Shamu show
E was impressed :)

In the shark tunnel - falls into the blurred but cool category
Megalodon
Sea turtles
This was supposed to be for Christmas cards, but he wouldn't smile...
The penguin tank needed a squeegee...so these are the best pics I got
Looks like they are holding hands :)
Riding the tea cups
E got into it!


And with that...we are ready for the Holiday season :)

2 comments:

Kezdamma said...

What great memories you guys will have of your first time at Sea World.
Love and miss you guys!

Lori Knepp said...

What a great opportunity to have such fun with your friends. Elliott and Lucy are looking so grown up.
Great memories. Looking forward to
the Happy Holidays.
Mom