Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dance Party

E loves music and dancing. He often picks out the Pandora station for the night. Lately he's been picking Deadmau5 Radio, which does make for some good dancing ;)


10 comments:

Kezdamma said...

That was great! Got a huge smile on my face. I will travel well and think of him all the way to France. Love you guys!

Kezdamma said...

Had to watch it again. Take a break! I wish I had half that energy.

kezdamma said...

Watching it again. Smiling again. Love it!

Kezdamma said...

It's me again smiling! Anything I need a pick me up, I watch that video. Love you guys, Mom M

Kezdamma said...

I may have to quit work just to sit and watch this all day!

Kezdamma said...

I took another break! That kid makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

Just showed this to my friend at work. :)

Kezdamma said...

Could you guys have made a cuter kid? I don't think so!

Kezdamma said...

It's me again. Love it!

Kezdamma said...

I need more of these!