Today has been a tired day. I can't seem to shake it and even after my lunch nap, its been rough. Fortunately, I've been able to just plug away on a project at work with no big rushes or demands. But, sheesh, I just want to go home and sleep. I am, however, going to try and be good and take myself to the gym after work. It will be harsh to get over there, but I know once I finish spin class, I will have a lot more energy and will feel better. After all, I do have one more 6am work day this week.
ETA - apparently it helps to actually bring your gym bag to the gym! I must have really been out of it this morning - not only did I leave it on the dining room floor, I didn't even realize I'd forgotten it until I got to the gym parking lot and discovered my empty trunk!
1 comment:
Ooh. Get used to that forgetfullness. It is a legendary part of pregnancy. Something about hormones crossing the wiring in your brain. Okay, probably more related to a combo of fatigue and constantly being preoccupied with the growing baby. I burned more dinners while pregnant...
Krista
Post a Comment