But no. These are all 3-6 month sized Gerber onesies. The top two came from those multi-packs of different prints and colors (but from two different stores). The bottom is one of their organic ones. The top one fits Elliott now...who is not quite 3 months. The middle one (I think the truly 3-6 month size) is big on him, but wearable. While the bottom looks like he would drown in it. Their quality control much be really top notch ;) Anyway, good thing I've been doing the 'clothing fashion show' about once a week so nothing gets missed that he could be wearing now, simply because the tag says otherwise!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
What's wrong with this picture?
Looking at this picture, you would think you are looking at progressively larger sized Gerber onesies: 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 months sizes, maybe.
But no. These are all 3-6 month sized Gerber onesies. The top two came from those multi-packs of different prints and colors (but from two different stores). The bottom is one of their organic ones. The top one fits Elliott now...who is not quite 3 months. The middle one (I think the truly 3-6 month size) is big on him, but wearable. While the bottom looks like he would drown in it. Their quality control much be really top notch ;) Anyway, good thing I've been doing the 'clothing fashion show' about once a week so nothing gets missed that he could be wearing now, simply because the tag says otherwise!
But no. These are all 3-6 month sized Gerber onesies. The top two came from those multi-packs of different prints and colors (but from two different stores). The bottom is one of their organic ones. The top one fits Elliott now...who is not quite 3 months. The middle one (I think the truly 3-6 month size) is big on him, but wearable. While the bottom looks like he would drown in it. Their quality control much be really top notch ;) Anyway, good thing I've been doing the 'clothing fashion show' about once a week so nothing gets missed that he could be wearing now, simply because the tag says otherwise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment