Monday, October 12, 2009

Suggestions?

Okay, we need some help on a couple things and I thought I would solicit some suggestions from people who may have dealt with similar issues.

First up: How do you take a shower when you are by yourself and your baby can't use a bouncy seat anymore? Elliott is *this* close to being done with the bouncy chair and except for Brad's suggestion of duck taping him to the wall, we are at a loss with how to deal with this scenario that will be upon us very soon.

Second: What do you do when your baby spends his bath time trying to stand up and leaning over the baby tub? He is no longer content playing with the ducky or the water cup, now he wants to see what's in the rest of the tub. For background, we've been using a plastic baby tub in our regular tub. I'd rather not have to bathe with him every night as a solution because I'm not as comfortable getting myself out of the tub while holding a wet Elliott. And there are nights I have to do this by myself. Would one of those tub chairs help? Do we just need more toys?

Any thoughts?

No comments: