Friday, April 16, 2010

Climbing

So we've reached a new 'milestone' with Elliott's physical activity...climbing. He wants to climb on everything! Besides the fact that he made it up the stairs at the playground all by himself the other day at the park, he's figured out how to climb into our living room chair and get up the stairs outside our building.  Pretty cool, if you ask me, but now I'm also seeing our Expedit bookshelves in an entirely new light.

Climbing into the chair:


Walking out of the building and up the stairs:

(I apologize in advance if this one makes you a bit dizzy!)

3 comments:

Shan said...

OMG, the wobbly walking is my favorite! ps: Stairs are TALL!

Lori Knepp said...

The videos are too cute. He is so proud of his climbing skills. He is really movin' these days.
Grandma Lori

Krista said...

I've always been a sucker for the orangutan walk.