I rarely get a chance to take a photo of Elliott sleeping anymore. Naps are too precious to risk messing up with camera sounds...or even the opening of a door. But last Sunday Elliott had a busy day with little nap time and finally crashed...dead to the world. It was too late to let him stay asleep (5:30ish) and I was heading in to wake him up...so I took the opportunity for a little video.
I tell you, could you sleep like that? Doesn't look comfortable at all, right? I don't know how he does it!
2 comments:
Isn't it hilarious how the wee-ones sleep?! I've found Jake with it tush way up in the air when he falls asleep on his knees and tummy. So precious.
So cute! I know what you mean- now that Luce is sleeping in her room (and like you, we don't dare go in there while she's asleep) I barely get to see her asleep anymore. Well, besides in the car. ;) Even when we go in early, she wakes up as soon as we turn a light on, so catching glimpses of her asleep is rare!
Post a Comment