Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Few Videos from Texas...

Oh yeah...I don't know if I mentioned it or not...but mama got a new camera for Christmas! Woo! Thank you Cyber Monday sales! It is still a point and click, but with significant technological improvements so that I can actually...wait for it...take pictures INSIDE!! I'm beyond thrilled :) Anyway, it also takes some pretty neat videos, of which I shall share a few from our trip to Houston.

First up...this is what happens when a four year old feeds and almost two year old:



One of the outings we made while in Texas was to a place called It'z (think Dave and Busters for families). Elliott had a great time there getting in and out of the car racing games - who would have guessed? Mama and Brad had fun playing skee ball and basketball, respectively and earned enough tickets for a bumpy ball and a giant blow up crayon for Elliott. However, Elliott also enjoyed their toddler train ride, which he went on many, many times:



And this is Elliott and Leila at Gymboree class. We discovered that not only did they have a Gymboree close by, but they had a fairly convenient 'family' class. We also ended up being the only ones in class that day! Both kids got to take the class for free, which is good since I'm pretty sure they were counting the seconds until their lunch break...

No comments: