The best part about them, is one set isn't just one toy. It grows with the rest of the sets and before you know it, you might even be able to build a tower to the ceiling in your living room...one might say...
(By the way - this is one reason I love my husband...not only did he build the best Lego tower ever...he thought to video it...to which we both immediately thought Also sprach Zarathustra was the only possible soundtrack to said video.)
(And I swear the Legos are Elliott's...unless of course I can't restrain myself from getting out the Lego Supermarket he is getting for his birthday and putting it together right now...which I would be lying to you if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind, once or twice...there's a Lego steak!)
(Do they have Legorehab?)
(And I swear the Legos are Elliott's...unless of course I can't restrain myself from getting out the Lego Supermarket he is getting for his birthday and putting it together right now...which I would be lying to you if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind, once or twice...there's a Lego steak!)
(Do they have Legorehab?)
1 comment:
Too cute. Great job on the tower! We had a wonderful time over the holidays! Love, Mom M
Post a Comment