Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sleeping through the night

Well, its been more than a week, so I think it may be safe to say that we are all finally sleeping through the night. Elliott's been sleeping through the night for a while...given that he goes to bed at 7:00pm. However, given our 'grown up' bedtimes, this hasn't been the case for mom and dad. Elliott was still waking up usually between 3 to 5 in the morning to eat, which given what it was like earlier and that I feed him in bed half a sleep, it wasn't that big of a deal. But it meant I was rarely getting more than 5 hours of continuous sleep. However, ever since Elliott's first night staying at my aunt's house last week in Salt Lake, he's been sleeping straight through from 7:00pm to 8:00am or even later. In the last week, there has only been one time he woke up to eat, otherwise, its been solid sleep for mom and dad...now if I could just get myself to go to bed earlier, I might just be well rested one of these days!!

No comments: