Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today (was) my Birthday...dana nana nanana

Photo circa 2004 New Year's Eve

So I guess that makes me officially 35. Crazy. Spent a quiet day hanging out with my boys, then my parents came down so Brad and I could go out together. (We've been trying to schedule a night out since October!) Money is tight right now (I'm down 20% at work again), so we opted to hangout at a local coffee house, Babycakes, for a couple hours. I did some much desired uninterrupted knitting and Brad got some school work done. Then we headed over to one of my favorite eateries, Tender Greens for a veggie and chicken hot plate with mashed potatoes...It was delicious!

6 comments:

marisa said...

Happy Birthday!!

Shan said...

Yay! Mmm...Tender Greens. I haven't been there in a while- yum! I'm glad you you enjoyed your day! :)

meagan said...

happy birthday Jen!

Lori Knepp said...

testing

Lori Knepp said...

Glad you had a nice birthday. Dad and I were so happy to be able to baby sit while you guys went out. It was especially fun to celebrate at the Spaghetti Factory on Sunday.
This is a milestone birthday. You should be very proud of who you are, where you are and all the things you have accomplished. Dad and I are very proud of you.
Love, Mom

Nasus said...

Um...didn't know there's a Tender Greens here in SD! Sorry - I've been pretty crazy busy, but I would love to take you out for lunch soon!