Monday, March 8, 2010

Drumroll Please...

The February Birthday Comment Contest officially concluded on Sunday (March 7) at midnight. At that time we had 69 eligible comments to February 2010 blog posts. In the thorough and official way we do all things around here, all entries were recorded on their own piece of note card and placed in an empty baby puffs container. After some serious shaking, the container was handed to the boy of honor:


Who rather efficiently popped the top...


And selected the winner:


Who just so happened to be...my Aunt Karen!


Congratulations Karen. The quilt will be coming your way soon...I just need to learn how to free-motion quilt first ;)

Thank you again to everyone who commented, whether it was once or 13 times (Mom, Mary and Krista :) We had a great time reading them all month and I have visions of Elliott reading them himself when he is older. So thanks again everybody. I do believe I'm counting this little project a success!

5 comments:

Kezdamma said...

Congratulations to Karen! You do good work and she will love the quilt.

Krista said...

You got lucky he didn't pull my name out. I don't think you could afford to ship a quilt to France.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo, I love you Elliott. I am very excited to be able to have a Jenifer quilt of my own. That Elliott he is a great little guy. Love Lucky Aunt Karen

Lori Knepp said...

Congratulations to Karen. So Cool.
You will love it, I am sure!!

Shan said...

Congrats to Karen! As a recipient of one of your quilts, I know she is in store for a beautiful piece! I can't wait to see pictures!