Brad had study groups all weekend, so I knew I was going to be flying (virtually) solo with Elliott for three days. Luckily my friend Susan had some time Saturday afternoon and we were able to get together and take Elliott to the Grantville Community Park. They have a great 2-5 year playground that even Elliott was able to enjoy.
Elliott looks like he is having a ball at the playground. That is only natural, though, as he loves to explore and discover new things so much. He is looking so grown up. What a treat to catch him in these special moments.
2 comments:
Such a big guy at the playground! I wish I could've hung out with you guys!
ps: Cute new look! (I almost picked this template, too- ha!)
Elliott looks like he is having a ball at the playground. That is only natural, though, as he loves to explore and discover new things so much. He is looking so grown up. What a treat to catch him in these special moments.
Post a Comment