Tuesday, September 2, 2008

15 Week Photo Update

I know I've owed an update for a while and I still have another post I'm drafting about food, but before this photo is painfully old (I'm already at 17 weeks tomorrow), I thought I better get this up now!

This is a belly progress shot from the Sunday of my 15th week.

15 weeks

Nothing too dramatic, but you can see the difference when you compare my tummy to my bust line with my 9 week picture below.

9 weeks

I think last weekend was also my last weekend wearing my casual pants 'normal'. I have a Bella Band and was resistant to try it out because I thought it would just be too tight and I really didn't want another layer of something around my middle in summer weather. But by Monday evening my belly hurt from my pants so much that I put it on. All I can say is - wow! It wasn't constricting at all and actually felt good after being pinched all day with my pants fastened. I was able to wear these same pants with the zipper up, the buttons undone and the Bella Band on top folded in half. I can already see this is going to be a wardrobe staple, so I should probably get more than the one black one I currently own. I also found a tutorial on-line where you can make a similar thing, but it just doesn't look like it would hold things up as well and it looks unfinished to me (I don't have a serger, so the edges would be zig-zag stitch, which I think it kinda rough looking). Either way, I'm already looking forward to wearing my jeans on Friday with my Bella Band. I know it will be way more comfortable than last week!

No comments: