Today I'm sick. It sucks because I haven't been sick in a long, long time. And the worst is that its because someone came to work sick. I could hear her coughing last week and avoided her. I took my Emergen-C, but I still managed to get stuck in the break room with her on Thursday for about 10 minutes. Unfortunately, that is apparently all I needed. Ugh.
Yesterday, I just felt stuffy but functional, today I feel crappy. I am however super glad that I came down with this sickness this weekend, since I am flying to Hawaii for Shan's wedding on Thursday. I'm sure if I take care of myself, I will be just fine by then, but it sucks that I will have to make the call of going in or staying home tomorrow (since I am already scheduled to be out for a week for the wedding and I'll need to take some time for the ultrasound appointment once I get back) because I sure as heck don't want to give this to anyone else...
I also wanted to share that I finished my first knitting project for Lloyd. You can see photos here. I'm almost done with another sweater as well, but my cold has slowed the progress on that one as well...plus all the sewing I had planned for this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment