We had my regular 20 week ultrasound this morning. The technician said everything looked good, but our doctor will go over the specifics of all the measurements she took at our next appointment. We are still scheduled for the genetic screening and follow-up ultrasound next Wednesday, but I know we both feel really good after the preliminary comments from today's scan. One thing I forgot to ask - how big is he?
Here are some of the shots from today's ultrasound:
Full side view on his tummy(you can see his spine in the top middle and his legs tucked under on the left)
We have about 6 minutes of video of the ultrasound that we are in the process of loading and shrinking so that we can either email it out or upload it here. But in the meantime, I am off to Hawaii tomorrow morning! Talk to everyone soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment