Second to none, yesterday was by far Elliott's best day ever. Now granted, he might not agree with me, but it was my favorite day yet! Elliott has been flashing the occational grins and we had a pretty good game ("I'm going to eat your arm"), but up until yesterday, he was still mostly in his own world.
But it was like the light went on yesterday! All day long, (if he wasn't sleeping), he was playing! I drove up to Vista yesterday so that we could spend some time with my parents. He was thoroughly entertaining (I was worried my mom my explode from his cuteness ;) and we even discovered a new game ("I'm going to tell you a secret!"), in which not only does Elliott get a secret, but so does mama. I told him he was handsome, he told me 'ahhhaa' and 'uhuhuh'. Very cool indeed!
Then the best part? He slept in his bassinet from 11:00pm to 7:00am!! He woke to eat about 4:00, but he went back to sleep in his own bed! This has been a challenge for us. So, needless to say mama and daddy are both very excited. Yes, we know, today and tonight are entirely different days and nights, but at least he CAN do it! ;)
Next up new photos! I promise! Also, if you didn't already get an email, there are new photos on our photo page (birth to 6 weeks) - link and password to the right!
No comments:
Post a Comment