We started this morning with Elliott's first true reciprocated smiles! About 4 good ones and a few halvsies. Needless to say, this is one happy mama. :)
Then we made it to a nursing support group to talk about a couple issues we've been having at bedtime...only to find out that our wee little boy weighs a whopping 8lbs 14ozs!!!! Holy cow! I knew he had been growing, but I never expected that much! In reality it is probably on track with what he is supposed to gain, but I hadn't really stopped to figure it out ahead of time. Man, I guess we know he's eating well! In fact, we were actually able to measure him pre- and post-feeding during the group and his snack got him 2 oz. Pretty cool!
I also left the group feeling better and with the realization that we are having a real easy time with it all, despite our couple of hiccups.
No comments:
Post a Comment