In making the mosaics for the Photo Project Wrap Up post, I cam across this fun Pop Art maker and had a go.
It took quick a few shuffles to get a usable finished product...meaning, one where you could actually see what the images were supposed to be and where I didn't look like a zombie. But it was fun. I'd love to see what yours would look like!
3 comments:
Lori Knepp
said...
How creative is this? You have now tried and significantly accomplished yet another media!
3 comments:
How creative is this? You have now tried and significantly accomplished yet another media!
How proud I am of your adventurous spirit. Mom
How creative is that?
Another example of your attempting and conquering successfully yet another media!
I am so proud of your creative spirit.
Mom
Oops! The first comment disappeared and so I tried to "recreate" it. Sorry about that. Mom
Post a Comment