I've been enjoying my 1/2 day Mondays. I get to work a few more hours a week in the mornings, but still have the afternoon with my boys. This last week we all went down to Mission Beach where it was entirely too busy for my taste, then headed over to a playground off the bay-side. There were some interesting playground structures at this park, which allowed Elliott to be a Boat Captain for the first time.



Some how I managed to avoid video taping the homeless guy washing up in the drinking fountain right behind us (although I just realized you can kinda see the guy in the middle photo). When Elliott looks distracted in the video, he was looking at the guy. He had a very elaborate process of shaking up water in water bottles - who knows!?! :P
2 comments:
These are great pictures and the video makes me smile. I'm glad these modern playgrounds have so many cute ways to get the kids attention. Especially Elliott, who is definitely interested in "how" things work, not just the activity itself.
A proud grandma
These are great pictures and the video makes me smile. I'm glad these modern playgrounds have so many cute ways to get the kids attention. Especially Elliott, who is definitely interested in "how" things work, not just the activity itself.
A proud grandma
Post a Comment