Sunday, June 7, 2009

For the Grandma's

Here are a couple particularly cute videos we took today.

First up is the new sound Elliott started making today. I had already gotten out of bed and was letting Jenny out when he started doing this at full volume...which means, this is what Daddy woke up to this morning ;)



(And yes, I had to sneak in to get this video. He would stop and look at me when I tried to catch him before. So, ha! Take that Elliott! ;)

We also took this one at bath time...in which he is very interested in the camera.



Finally, (and I totally forgot to mention this in his 4 month post) this is a video of Elliott laughing. He has finally started laughing pretty regularly. We always new he was happy. He smiled a lot, would squeal and would breath fast when he was happy, but didn't laugh too much. Well, I can honestly say, nothing makes me laugh more than when he starts laughing, too.


No comments: