Sunday, July 5, 2009

Photo Project 52.5

This week's Photo Project contribution has a theme: work. Last week was my first week back to work at 100%. This is something that is both good and not so good. I couldn't say no to the opportunity to earn my full paycheck (especially since not everyone is), but it made me very sad to have to be away from Elliott one more day of the week. Brad reminded me that I still have every evening with him and the weekends, which is very true. And I do get off work at 4:00pm which has also helped a ton with feeling like I still have quality time with Elliott every day. But yeah, there may have been a few tears involved. Anyway, its a good thing, so I'm not going to be sad about it any more.

Me 52.5: Worker Bee (there's lots of notes on this picture if you click through to Flickr)

Me 52.5: Worker Bee

Elliott 52.5: Little Monkey

Elliott 52.5: Little Monkey

Other 52.5: Lives

Other 52.5: Lives

No comments: