Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Interesting Art Exhibit

So, remember when we randomly came across the globe exhibit at Balboa Park? Well, we 'found' another one. Only this time it was cows at Liberty Station. These were part of Cow Parade La Jolla (warning - obnoxious cow sound when you click on the link), which apparently didn't do as great in the fund raising department as they had hoped.

Anyhoo, we saw a couple of these a week or so ago, but decided to walk around and actually look at them last Sunday.

WercCow

Senorita Flora Fauna de Vaca

San Diego Nightlife

Running of the Bulls

Prime Cut

Digesting the News (I think)
(He was eating a paper out of the news box and there's a cow patty on the ground.)


Crow Cow

ClOwds (Why is this not ClOWds?)

Blind Faith

And of course my "Other" photo from last week:

Other 52.7: Moooooo

Cowsablanca

Now, when I saw this last one, I thought - that's clever. a commentary on the fast food industry and its use of cows. maybe the artist saw "Fast Food Nation"? Nope. It was sponsored by Jack himself. Oh well.

MooJack

So once again this leaves me asking, where do I sign up for a project like this!?! I want to paint a cow, or a globe, or a whatever!

No comments: