I also wanted to share a bit of the beauty that I found in Montana...My biggest regret, not getting more photos of Missoula. It really is a beautiful city with so many lovely historical buildings. I'm so glad there are places where the people don't believe it has to be new to be great.
2 comments:
Krista
said...
I have a friend from grad school who did her undergraduate studies in Missoula, Montana. Her dream was to get a job teaching there... she now teaches at Rice University and lives in Houston (guess you can't always have it all). She loved Montana, though. Seeing these pics, I can see why.
2 comments:
I have a friend from grad school who did her undergraduate studies in Missoula, Montana. Her dream was to get a job teaching there... she now teaches at Rice University and lives in Houston (guess you can't always have it all). She loved Montana, though. Seeing these pics, I can see why.
Lovely! And- baby cow! :)
Post a Comment