Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Carving!

Okay, just so you know, I'm woefully behind in posting...but instead of overwhelming you with photos from the last week or so, I'm going to dole them out every couple of days. (Sorry grandmas!)

Halloween was F.U.N. We started things out with pumpkin carving. Unfortunately we soon discovered, we did this way too soon.

I swear they used to last at least a week when we were kids, but our were gross and moldy within a couple days and had to be thrown away by Wednesday. Boo!

Elliott was a great pumpkin carving companion, even if I did have to do most of the work ;)

We ended up with our spooky pumpkin from the pumpkin patch:

And our 'toothless' pumpkin from the sale bin at Trader Joes. It was bigger on top than it was on the bottom, so no one wanted it...needless to say, I decided to give it a good home :)

Next up: Costumes!!!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Aw, good job, E! And I heart your special Jen pumpkin. :)