I thought it might be fun to celebrate Elliott's first birthday here on the blog with a little look back...Each photo was taken as close to his "month birthday" as possible given what I had available in my library.
His "Birth" Day:
We are celebrating Elliott's birthday in "real life" with a small party and lots of grandparents! I'm sure there will be a few photos to share. ;)
4 comments:
Happy birthday Elliott! Isn't it amazing how much they change in the course of 12 months?!?
Happy Birthday, Elliott:
It was such fun spending the day with you yesterday and sharing your special day. You are growing into such a fine little boy.
Grandma
Oh, so fun to look back! :) Happy Birthday again, E! And, congrats to Mom & Dad, too! :)
That was a fun walk down memory lane. He's changed so much (and I just see the change in pictures not in behavior).
Happy Birthday Elliott!
Post a Comment