Let me guess. Daddy's been playing with the toys again? Or, do you have a child genius with a twisted sense of humor?
Somehow with dogs, cats and kids that sums it up. Aunt Karen
I'm like Krista -- I am sure that Daddy's been playing with the blocks!
I'd rather find that spelled out in blocks than find the real deal just lying around the house somewhere...
Throw a couple more blocks on there and see how creative you can both be.That could prove to be quite interesting.
we were stoked when we found "DNA" spelled out in magnets on the fridge when our daughter was about 18 months. This is much funnier!!
Ha!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Let me guess. Daddy's been playing with the toys again? Or, do you have a child genius with a twisted sense of humor?
Somehow with dogs, cats and kids that sums it up. Aunt Karen
I'm like Krista -- I am sure that Daddy's been playing with the blocks!
I'd rather find that spelled out in blocks than find the real deal just lying around the house somewhere...
Throw a couple more blocks on there and see how creative you can both be.
That could prove to be quite interesting.
we were stoked when we found "DNA" spelled out in magnets on the fridge when our daughter was about 18 months. This is much funnier!!
Ha!
Post a Comment