Photos taken during the week of February 15-21, 2010.
Me 52.38: Contortion
Elliott 52.38: Toys are Good
Other 52.38: Baby Food
3 comments:
Krista
said...
Completely random comment: did you notice you're wearing the same t-shirt in the contortion pic as you are in the main pic for this site (just after Elliott's birth)?
Surely, you wear it often, but since I don't know you're wardrobe, it's funny to me to notice it by its collar alone.
3 comments:
Completely random comment: did you notice you're wearing the same t-shirt in the contortion pic as you are in the main pic for this site (just after Elliott's birth)?
Surely, you wear it often, but since I don't know you're wardrobe, it's funny to me to notice it by its collar alone.
Mmm - ground meat, yogurt sounds delish!
"baby mill" - heh! Do you think I need one of those? PS: The idea of making baby food meat creeps me out. I'm scared!
Post a Comment