For the last month or so, Elliott and I have been attending a class at Gymboree. The reasons we had to sign him up for such a class were several fold. Primarily, it was a chance for Elliott to spend some time, regularly, with kids his own age - something he just wasn't getting at home otherwise. He has also reached the physical experimentation stage and wants to climb on everything. Gymboree offers a perfect setting to do this in - lots of complicated things to do in a safe environment. And bonus? It's a special time for Elliott and I to hang out together. Brad comes occasionally, but for the most part it is something special that Elliott and I do together on the weekends. There's lots of music (I discovered here that Elliott is a big fan of the Beatles - naturally ;) and every two weeks the obstacle course is changed up to focus on a new 'curriculum'. We just finished 'toss and bounce' - ha! So, you will likely be seeing more Gymboree related photos and videos around here...but probably not too many that are in focus since my camera doesn't like the lighting and the flash pictures are terrible.



2 comments:
Yay, I'm so glad you guys are enjoying Gymboree! It's good times. :)
He really looks like he is having a great time. What a terrific place = for all of you. And their scheduling and makeup policy makes it very reasonable and easy to work around.
I would love to come by and observe.
Post a Comment