Thursday, February 25, 2010

Contest Update

Hi everybody! Your comments all month have been so wonderful. We've loved hearing from everyone and hope that you keep it up...even after there's no longer a quilt up for grabs. ;)

However, given there are a couple final posts planned for the last weekend in February, I wanted to give people plenty of time to read and leave their comments. So, I've made a small amendment to the rules: you can comment on eligible February 2010 posts through March 7th. I will then calculate all the entries and Elliott (hopefully) will pick a winner! If not, Brad will have to do the honors ;)

As for the prize? Its moving along quite well. I've got the top done, the back done and the binding cut. Now I just need to quilt and finish it...which shouldn't be too bad. (There's a sneak peak in this week's Photo Project photo so stay tuned!)

Thanks again to everyone who has been playing along and to those who still plan to. I don't know about you, but I've been having fun...plus its been a great excuse for a new quilt project, so thanks for that, too!

(Heck, even this post is eligible for the February Birthday Comment Contest!)

3 comments:

Krista said...

I don't really need a quilt. I just comment a lot because I can't keep my mouth shut.

Kezdamma said...

No matter who wins the quilt, put it on you blog for all to see. I am seen your work and you are a professional!

Shan said...

Ditto Krista! You know I would comment regardless of the contest. :)